- Families that are currently receiving Food Stamps, Cash Assistance, Medicaid, SSI, SSD Award Letter, and Unemployment Benefits
- Senior citizens, 62 years or older, struggling financially and or receiving social security income only
- Photo I.D. for applying adults
- Social Security cards or birth certificates for individuals, spouses, and minor children in the household
- Grandparents need proof of custody of grandchildren
- Proof of SSI, SSD or unemployment benefits
- Current utility bill (electric - water) or lease agreement
Do I Qualify?
Individuals and families with minor age children (0-17) struggling financially.