DO A DONATIONS DRIVE
This year alone Metropolitan Ministries will need $5 million in In-Kind gifts to fulfill our mission of serving the poor and homeless families in the Tampa Bay area. Host a Donations Drive to collect food, toiletries and other essentials, and bring hope to a family in need!
Additional items needed:
- Boxes of Hope - non-perishable foods to feed a family of four for three days
- Family Care Packages - Weekly household items for families in our residence
- Kits Full of Care - Sample and full size personal hygiene items
- Baby Care Packages - Diapers, food, and other infant items
- Kitchen Foods - Large sized foods used to prepare thousands of hot meals weekly
- Corporate Product Donations- Large gifts of foods and other items to serve our families
- Backpacks of Hope- School supplies for children (August)
- Bags of Joy - New gifts for children - infant and teen most needed (November & December)
- Paper Supplies - Paper towels, napkins, toilet paper, plates, etc for home and office use
- Cleaning Products - Household and commercial cleaning products
- Clothing - New or barely used men’s and plus sized women’s clothing, socks, and underwear
Donation drives can also be great community building experiences. Organize your neighborhood, co-workers, congregation, and classmates to make a lasting impact on a family in need. See these Great Dive Ideas to make your drive not only successful but fun!
Donation Center Hours for Drop-Off:
8:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday through Saturday
2101 N. Florida Avenue, Tampa 33602
Corner of Frances St and Florida Ave, behind our Thrift Store near the large sign that says “Donations”. MAP IT
For more information on how to set-up a group drive, please contact Angie Pattison at 813.209.1034.