SUMMER PROGRAMS FOR PASCO KIDS
This summer we will also be offering 9-week, half-day camps! Read about them below.
Half-Day Camp for Rising Elementry School Children
When: June 11 thru July 27, 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Cost: $10 per week. Enrollment based upon Florida Income Eligibility Guidelines.
About: Breakfast will be served beginning at 8:00 AM, followed by morning Christian programming, including lots of games, crafts, music, and snack. Lunch service begins at 12:00 PM. Maximum of 50 campers.
Half-day Camp for Rising Middle School Students
When: June 11 thru July 27, 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM.
Cost: Free to youth with siblings in the Morning Stars program. Enrollment based upon Florida Income Eligibility Guidelines.
About: Breakfast will be served beginning at 8:00, and lunch at 12:00 noon. "Graduates" of Rising Stars will participate as leaders at Kids Camp. Maximum of 24 campers.
To register your child for any of these camping experiences, please visit the Metropolitan Ministries Outreach Center in Holiday, FL or call us at 727.937.3268 with any questions. Registration for camps is accepted on a first come, first served basis.
Address: Metropolitan Ministries Outreach Center 3214 U.S. Hwy 19, N. Holiday, FL MAP IT
Hours: Monday 9 am - 12 noon. Tuesday 9am - 12 noon, 5pm - 7pm.
Wednesday and Thursday: 9am - 12 noon, 1 pm - 4pm. Friday 10am - 12 noon.
Be sure to bring the following:
- Camper's birth certificate
- Proof of West Pasco residency (such as utility bill, rental agreement)
- Parent or guardian's photo ID
- Proof of current income status (we utilize Florida Income Eligibility Guidelines)
- Current photo of child (portrait)
- Shot/immunization record and medical insurance card
- $5 non-refundable registration fee (for Morning & Rising Stars programs only)
For further details . . .
Please call Metropolitan Ministers of Pasco at (727) 937-3268.
Camp Volunteer Opportunities In PASCO
How you can help
It takes many volunteers to make camp fun, successful, and safe. The offering of your time, gifts, and/or talents is greatly appreciated. Work areas include:
- Breakfast/lunch preparation and/or serving
- Food/snack preparation and distribution
- AM and PM programming (music, crafts, drama, PE, other)
- Health and/or Behavioral Specialist
- Nursery coordination
- Custodial/cleanup team