An update on our COVID-19 emergency response
You know, just as I do, our community has been through some hard days. Families all across Tampa Bay have been hit hard by COVID-19. And not just the illness itself, but also by the resulting isolation, unemployment, and uncertainty.
But when I consider how you and many other friends and partners in Tampa Bay have responded, I am incredibly grateful! You have made the difference for so many families by helping them hang on through this very difficult time. There are many stories to tell.
Your prayers and generosity have helped give many of our neighbors a fighting chance to get through this crisis.Tim Marks, President & CEO
Many families, especially those that are already living on the edge, have seen their incomes evaporate. Some have lost — or soon will lose — their place to live unless we can step in to help.
Your support has helped us
• Provide 28,762 food boxes (each containing 36 meals).
• Deliver 1,500 food boxes and essential items.
• Serve 420,000 grab-and-go meals.
• Purchase $600,000+ in food.
• Pay $1.4 million directly to landlords and utility companies to prevent homelessness.
• Give 1,534 families financial assistance.
Your ongoing support will help prevent families from becoming homeless due to the COVID-19 crisis.
We invite you to please continue to give. Your financial support will make all the difference.
July 28, 2020