Hosting a drive for food, or other life essentials can make a significant impact on families in need. And it’s a great way to build community through the shared joy of giving with your friends, your neighborhood, your workplace, or your church.
Think of the simple things you need each day a good meal, a toothbrush. Every year, generous in-kind gifts from friends like you amount to nearly $5 million and help us fulfill our mission of serving the poor and homeless families in our community.
Hosting a virtual food or supply drive through You Give Goods. This turnkey platform lets you create, manage, and share your own virtual drive campaign with your coworkers, neighbors, and friends! Click one of these categories to get started using You Give Goods.
Choose the type of drive you want to do and start collecting! It’s that simple! We can schedule drives for a couple of weeks or a couple of months. We’ll even provide you with printable flyers for our most popular types of drives.
We can provide you with collection barrels or boxes to use during your collection. You can schedule a time to come pick them up, or we can have them delivered!
- Food (Boxes of Hope) — Nonperishable foods to feed a family of four for three days. Download list
- Clothing — Clothes are our most needed item. Especially shoes and new underwear. Download list
- Hygiene — Sample and full-size personal-hygiene items. Download list
- Baby products — Baby food, baby formula, and other infant items [no diapers or baby wipes].
- School supplies (Backpacks of Hope) — We provide backpacks, uniforms, and school supplies to more than 3,500 children annually. Download list
Would you like to know more details about how to host a drive? fill out this form and we’ll get in touch with you!
For additional assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (813) 209-1034.