Metro BrigAIDe Mobile Outreach
The Metro BrigAIDe Mobile Outreach team seeks to meet you “where you are,” help address your immediate needs, and link you to the resources that can end your homelessness.
The mobile team serves at more than 20 locations throughout Hillsborough, Pasco, and Pinellas counties.
Outreach services were assembled as a resource database with over 100 helping agencies and faith-based organizations. The team also developed an “app” to identify and map high-volume areas for future outreach activities.
- Community Housing Assessments & Referrals
- Community Resources
- Employment Assistance
- Food Stamps/Medicaid
- Identification Assistance
- Social Security Benefits Assessment & Assistance
Mobile Outreach is a partnership with
Metro BrigAIDe Community-Based Programs
Case management for homeless and at-risk families was expanded throughout Tampa Bay and increased from 70 families to as many as 740 families annually.
- First Hug for families with children ages 0-12
- Rapid Re-housing
- Stable Family Stable Home Program
- Unaccompanied Youth for abandoned young adults ages 18-24
Metro BrigAIDe Meal Site Partners
Metropolitan Ministries serves as many as 3,000 meals a day at Metro BrigAIDe partner locations across Tampa Bay.