REGISTRATION IS AT FULL CAPACITY FOR ALL COUNTIES. IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF FOOD ON CHRISTMAS DAY YOU CAN VISIT OUR HOT MEAL SITES AT:
Christmas, December 25th
Healing Hearts Cafe
6436 12th Street
Zephyrhills, FL 33542
Time: 10 am – 12 pm
Service & Meal
The Portico Cafe
1001 N. Florida Ave
Tampa, FL 33602
Time: 11 am – 2 pm
Service & Meal
OUR FAMILY SUPPORT CENTERS WILL REOPEN ON WEDNESDAY 12/28 AFTER CHRISTMAS IF YOUR FAMILY IS STILL IN NEED OF FOOD.
Holiday Pop-Up Locations:
Pop-up locations are for client services only. No donation drop-off.
We are offering fully online and in-person registration. While on our website, your family will have the option to sign up for convenient locations to receive Hope. To mitigate additional travel we are partnering with strategic like-minded organizations to offer more sites across Tampa Bay.
Do I Qualify?
- Families with minor age children (0-17) struggling financially
- Currently receiving Food Stamps, Cash Assistance, Medicaid, SSI, SSD Award Letter, and/or Unemployment Benefits
- Senior citizens, 62 years or older, struggling financially and/or receiving social security income only
- Adults living only on Social Security disability benefits (SSD/SSI)
What Documents Should I Collect?
- Photo I.D. for applying adults
- Social Security cards or birth certificates for individuals, spouses, and minor children in the household
- Grandparents need legal proof of custody of grandchildren
- Proof of SSI, SSD, or unemployment benefits
- Current utility bill (electric – water) or lease agreement
What Do I Bring on My Pickup Day?
Please arrive with your email, text or printed confirmation, and Photo ID. Children registered for toys will be verified for Christmas.
For families struggling to register online or that prefer to register in person, we are offering the following registration location:
McCabe United Methodist Church
Thursday, 11/10 (CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER)
3 PM – 6 PM
St. Pete Free Clinic (SPFC)
9 AM – Noon
Starting 10/3/22, for families struggling to register online or that prefer to register in person, we are offering the following registration locations:
Metropolitan Ministries Tampa
Metropolitan Ministries West Pasco
Mondays and Thursdays: 10/3 – 12/20 11 AM – 2 PM