How Do I Register?
You must visit one of our campus or partner locations to sign up. Reference below for the paperwork you will need to bring. To look for the most convenient address where you can register, scroll down, and select the county of your preference.
Do I Qualify?
- Families with minor age children (0-17) struggling financially
- Currently receiving Food Stamps, Cash Assistance, Medicaid, SSI, SSD Award Letter, and/or Unemployment Benefits
- Senior citizens, 62 years or older, struggling financially and/or receiving social security income only
- Adults living only on Social Security disability benefits (SSD/SSI)
What Do I Bring?
- Photo I.D. for applying adults
- Social Security cards or birth certificates for individuals, spouses, and minor children in the household
- Grandparents need legal proof of custody of grandchildren
- Proof of SSI, SSD or unemployment benefits
- Current utility bill (electric – water) or lease agreement
Select your county: