How do I register?
Check this page at the end of the month for details on how to register for help this holiday season.
Do I qualify?
- Families with minor age children (0-17) struggling financially
- Currently receiving Food Stamps, Cash Assistance, Medicaid, SSI, SSD Award Letter, and/or Unemployment Benefits
- Senior citizens, 62 years or older, struggling financially and/or receiving social security income only
- Adults living only on Social Security disability benefits (SSD/SSI)
What documents should I collect?
- Photo I.D. for applying adults
- Social Security cards or birth certificates for individuals, spouses, and minor children in the household
- Grandparents need legal proof of custody of grandchildren
- Proof of SSI, SSD, or unemployment benefits
- Current utility bill (electric – water) or lease agreement