Registration is now closed. Limited unregistered spots are available from 9 a.m.-noon on Dec. 24, 2020, while supplies last at the Tampa and West Pasco locations. Please note that wait times will be longer than normal.

Do I qualify?


  • Families with minor age children (0-17) struggling financially
  • Currently receiving Food Stamps, Cash Assistance, Medicaid, SSI, SSD Award Letter, and/or Unemployment Benefits


  • Senior citizens, 62 years or older, struggling financially and/or receiving social security income only


  • Adults living only on Social Security disability benefits (SSD/SSI)

What documents should I collect?

  • Photo I.D. for applying adults
  • Social Security cards or birth certificates for individuals, spouses, and minor children in the household
  • Grandparents need legal proof of custody of grandchildren
  • Proof of SSI, SSD, or unemployment benefits
  • Current utility bill (electric – water) or lease agreement

Meals On Wheels for Kids

This Tampa Bay Network to End Hunger program will provide two special holiday deliveries of food and toys this year for all transportation disadvantaged families with children, in partnership with Metropolitan Ministries, through their program Holidays On Wheels.

Holidays On Wheels will provide two special deliveries to transportation disadvantaged families in need of food for a full holiday meal at Thanksgiving and again in December, along with toys for children. Deliveries will occur between 10:00 AM-2:00 PM on Tuesday, November 17 (Thanksgiving delivery of meal ingredients), and Wednesday, December 16 (Holiday delivery of meal ingredients and toys for children).

Sign-up is open to all households with children that are transportation disadvantaged living in Hillsborough, Pasco, or Pinellas counties. Families that qualify include: those with children (0-18yrs) who are not able to get a ride from household members or others for life-sustaining trips: medical, grocery, work, job-related training/education, and other vital services (or do not have access to own working or reliable vehicle), and/or households lead by an adult with disability or illness with children (0-18yrs). The head of the household must pass a background check and be home to receive the delivery.

Visit to register for Holidays On Wheels for Thanksgiving (on Thursday, November 17) and/or the Holidays (on Wednesday, December 16). Are you interested in helping to deliver meals and toys? Visit to create a volunteer account.