Holiday Distribution Locations:
Do you need help for the holidays?
We are offering fully online and in-person registration. While on our website, your family will have the option to sign up for convenient locations to receive Hope. To mitigate additional travel we are partnering with strategic like-minded organizations to offer more sites across Tampa Bay.
Do I Qualify?
- Families with minor age children (0-17) struggling financially
- Currently receiving Food Stamps, Cash Assistance, Medicaid, SSI, SSD Award Letter, and/or Unemployment Benefits
- Senior citizens, 62 years or older, struggling financially and/or receiving social security income only
- Adults living only on Social Security disability benefits (SSD/SSI)
What Documents Should I Collect?
- Photo I.D. for applying adults
- Social Security cards or birth certificates for individuals, spouses, and minor children in the household
- Grandparents need legal proof of custody of grandchildren
- Proof of SSI, SSD, or unemployment benefits
- Current utility bill (electric – water) or lease agreement
What Do I Bring on My Pickup Day?
Please arrive with your email, text or printed confirmation, and Photo ID. Children registered for toys will be verified for Christmas.
From 9/19/22 – 9/23/23 for families struggling to register online or that prefer to register in person, we are offering the following registration location:
United Way Resource Center at North Greenwood
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 AM – 6 PM
Friday: 7 AM – 1 PM
Starting 10/3/22, for families struggling to register online or that prefer to register in person, we are offering the following registration locations:
Metropolitan Ministries Tampa
Metropolitan Ministries West Pasco
Mondays and Thursdays: 10/3 – 12/20 11 AM – 2 PM
Tuesdays: 11/1 – 12/20 5 PM – 6:30 PM