This holiday season, join the Metropolitan Ministries team and help us to provide a holiday experience that is out of reach for so many struggling families in the Tampa Bay area. We are looking for dedicated volunteers to take part in a unique leadership opportunity that you don’t want to miss out on!
Holiday Volunteer Leaders serve as leaders in our Holiday Tent, using their skills to support our staff and direct groups of volunteers. With expanded operations, we need Holiday Volunteer Leaders more than ever to provide the same quality of service to up to 30,000 families. So whether you’re a veteran or looking to join the team, see the new details below:
Holiday Volunteer Leader Requirements:
- Attend a virtual general Holiday Volunteer Leader orientation
- Attend an in-person training in November with your specific Holiday Tent team
- Commit to a minimum of 6 four-hour in-person leader shifts during Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday distribution
- Must be an adult (18 & up) – exceptions can be made for high school students with extensive experience at Metropolitan Ministries.
- No volunteer experience at Metropolitan Ministries is required. Training will be provided.
To get started please fill out the APPLICATION HERE, and we will reach out to you shortly.