- Attorney-Built Documents: Attorneys have prepared these documents to make sure they’re state-specific and legally binding.
- Comprehensive Protection: Knock out three crucial documents all at once. Get your Will and Testament, Health Power of Attorney, and Finance Power of Attorney.
- Quick & Easy Creation: In just 15 minutes, create complete legal documents that are ready to sign.
Leave a legacy. Extend your impact in three easy steps:
Seek Wisdom for your financial future.
Find the easiest ways to get an up-to-date Will that reflects your personal values.
Tell your family about your future plans. Leave an eternal legacy!
Trusting God through the Storms of Life
A remarkable, 150-year-old red oak tree near a Michigan university entrance had welcomed visitors for years until one windy day last July when it crashed to the ground. It was a shock to many, including the grounds director, Charlie Huizinga. But he knew what he would do.
“I was making my rounds one day more than a decade ago—looking around the oak, I discovered little trees coming up. Acorns were still attached to the root.” That day, Huizinga harvested some of the seedlings and transplanted them onto his property. Over the years, they grew to become 20-foot trees themselves. Today one fills the hole the original oak left behind, “…starting a new era of the red oak for the future.”*
Sometimes the storms of life threaten to take out even the strongest trees. Storms of uncertainty, grief, illness, or financial hardship can leave you feeling totally depleted. But that doesn’t mean God’s plan has wavered. Psalm 9:9 says, “The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.” Here are three ways you can rise up in the face of difficulty:
- Pray. It sounds like a simple “Christian” answer but bringing our fears to God in prayer is the first step toward discovering His strength to face adversity. Ask Him to give you His perspective for your situation and to help you stand strong.
- Serve. Sometimes an unexpected storm can loom so large we can’t see beyond it, but caring for someone else can help shift our focus. Volunteer your time or choose someone to bless today and see how it blesses you too.
- Practice generosity. Giving of our resources or assets is another way to adjust your perspective. Consider exploring creative ways you can impact someone else through giving. You may find it becomes a source of worship, empowerment, and excitement.
When you give a legacy gift to an organization you care about,
you can be sure it will dig deep roots and spring up strong, impacting lives for generations to come.
*Story adapted from original by Matt Kycinski
- Are You Ready to Go “All In?”
- Start a Revolution in Giving
- How to Get Your Family on the Same Page
- What Your Adult Children Need from You