Send a few representatives or bring your team for Corporate Metro Immersion! This interactive half-day experience includes discussions and group activities to broaden participants’ views of homelessness and poverty and help build empathy for people who are struggling with these issues, all while having fun with the team and co-participants.
I don’t want to forget to leave judgement behind and understand more. Ask more questions & seek understanding.
– A Corporate Metro Immersion Participant
The program costs $75 per participant and includes:
- Interactive poverty education activities
- The opportunity to engage with clients
- A Guest Speaker
- Lunch provided by Inside the Box, a Metropolitan Ministries Social Enterprise
- Oct. 25, 2019, 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m. (Registration deadline: Oct. 9, 2019)
Please note that we must have a minimum of 25 participants registered in order to proceed with the scheduled sessions. In the event that the minimum is not met, you will be notified 2 weeks before your scheduled Metro Immersion and given the option to reschedule for a later session.