Introducing the Metro Brigaide
Are you living in fear, on the street? Are you ready to end your homelessness, but don’t know where to start? Our services are free and confidential. Find us in your neighborhood or call (813) 209-1044.
The Metro Brigaide Mobile Outreach team seeks to meet you “where you are,” help address your immediate needs and link you to the resources that can end your homelessness.
Services are conducted three days a week in various sites throughout Hillsborough County.
Mini hub sites have been established at over 20 locations throughout Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, and Polk counties.
Outreach services were assembled as a resource database with over 100 helping agencies and faith-based organizations. The team also developed an “app” to identify and map high-volume areas for future outreach activities.
MOBILE OUTREACH SERVICES
• Identification Assistance
• Social Security Benefits Assessment & Assistance (SOAR)
• Community Housing Assessments & Referrals
• Employment Assistance
• Food Stamps/Medicaid
• Community Resources
Case management for homeless and at-risk families was expanded throughout Tampa Bay and increased from 70 families to as many as 740 families annually.
The programs include:
• First Hug for families with children ages 0-12
• Unaccompanied Youth for abandoned young adults ages 18-24
• Rapid Re-housing
• Stable Family Stable Home Program
• Satellite location in Brandon serving south Hillsborough County
In partnership with:
April 11, 2019