Introducing Metro Brigaide
Are you living in fear, on the street? Are you ready to end your homelessness, but don’t know where to start?
Metropolitan Ministries’ Mobile Outreach team seeks to meet you “where you are”, help address your immediate needs and link you to the resources that can end your homelessness.
Metropolitan Ministries’ Mobile Outreach
services are conducted daily in various sites throughout Hillsborough County.
We have established mini hub sites in 20 locations throughout Hillsborough County; from South Tampa to Plant City.
We expanded outreach services to seven days a week and assembled a resource database with over 100 helping agencies and faith-based organizations. We also developed an “app” to identify and map high-volume areas for future outreach activities.
MOBILE OUTREACH SERVICES:
• Identification Assistance
• Social Security Benefits Assessment & Assistance (SOAR)
• Community Housing Assessments & Referrals
• Employment Assistance
• Food Stamps/Medicaid
• Community Resources
We have expanded case management for homeless and at-risk families throughout Tampa Bay and increased from 70 families to as many as 740 families annually.
The programs include:
• First Hug for families with children ages 0-12
• Unaccompanied Youth for abandoned young adults ages 18-24
• Rapid Re-housing
• Stable Family Stable Home Program
• Parent-Child Home Program
• Satellite location in Brandon serving south Hillsborough County
ALL SERVICES ARE FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL
In partnership with: